What is Raindrop Technique – Massage
Much more then just a massage
This technique involves applying therapeutic grade essential oils to the spine, neck and feet. The session lasts about an hour however the benefits may last up to a week or more. Some people love it before Colon Hydrotherapy session.
We Combine several holistic techniques, described below, creating a synergistic effect for the body. The three modalities that combine to form Raindrop Technique are:
- Aromatherapy – Raindrop technique uses seven single essential oils, two blends and one essential oil massage blend during the session. It is congruent with the French application of aromatherapy where essential oils are applied NEAT (undiluted) to the body.
- Vita Flex Technique – Vita Flex was brought to the US in the 1920s by Stanley Burroughs. It is an ancient Tibetan healing methodology meaning “vitality through the reflexes”. Its theory is based on the fact that slight pressure applied to the body creates an electric charge that is therapeutic to the body. This is known as piezoelectric.
- Feather Stroking – This is similar to a massage term technique called effleurage. But this technique was actually termed by the Native American Indians.
What are the Benefits of Raindrop Technique?
There are numerous benefits of the Raindrop Technique. Here are just a few:
- Reduce Stress and Anxiety – The oils help one to relax during the massage/technique. It also helps balance emotions and release negative emotions. Clients generally report a lighter feeling and less stress.
- Reduces Inflammation in the Body – Inflammation is dangerous to the body and many things contribute to this. Several of the oils in the technique fight inflammation.
- Re-aligns the Spine in a Non-Invasive Manner – Toxins along the spine contribute to problems and can cause spinal diseases such as scoliosis. Many of the oils are anti-bacterial and anti-viral.
- Relax Muscles – Muscles will benefit from the oils that help with sore muscles, along with the specific massage techniques used.
- Fight Viruses and Bacteria along the Spine – Toxins stay dormant and hibernate along the spinal column until our immune system weakens and disease sets in. Think…shingles. It also improves immune system function and overall health.
- Detox the Body – The oils cleanse cellular receptor sites and boost the lymphatic system detox of the body.
What oils are used in Raindrop Technique?
- Valor (spinal alignment and muscle problems, known as “chiropractor in a bottle”)
- Oregano (Most powerful immune supporting oil, battles viruses)
- Thyme (anti-viral)
- Basil (muscle relaxant)
- Wintergreen ( aches and pains and bone repair)
- Marjoram (relaxing, joint, muscles and body discomfort)
- Cypress (purifying and cleansing)
- Peppermint (aches and pains)
- Aroma Siez (aches and pains)
- Ortho Ease carrier oil
- V-6 carrier oil
After the Raindrop…
Drink plenty of water. That will help flush out the toxins that the oils and massage technique have stirred. You may notice some detox taking place after the massage. It is not possible to have an allergic reaction to pure, therapeutic grade essential oils…there are no chemical fillers or additives used…only pure essential oils. Detox most likely will occur. This is a good thing as your body is eliminating chemicals.
Rest…try to take it easy the day of your raindrop and get a good night’s sleep. Sleep is imperative to helping your body heal.
For best results, wait about 12 hours to take a bath or shower.
Take time for yourself – 778 298 4325