Our team at Fort Langley Colonics puts our staff and your safety as our number one priority.
We are well prepared to see all our clients in the safest and most controlled manner.
Our team assures you we are committed to taking every precaution to provide the safest possible treatment environment. We are strictly adhering to all regulations administered by Public Health and WorkSafe BC. In these uncertain times, one thing that remains unwavering is our commitment to your safety and completing your treatments. Our clinic is continually sanitizing after each treatment. We are still continuing to take additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff:
– providing screening for all clients prior to their appt.
– continue to sanitize the treatment room after each patient and highly trafficked areas multiple times.
– we use disposable shorts, disposable treatment table paper, and disposable speculum and hoses, for each client.
– we have made hand sanitizer and masks available upon entering Fort Langley Colonics. All our therapists wear masks.
– we have notified our staff to stay home if they feel any symptoms related to COVID-19, feel they may have been exposed to it, or have any other reason to do so.
We would like to thank you all for doing your part to prevent the spread of COVID-19. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
We wish you good health,