OUR COMMITMENT TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF SAFETY AND CARE
The safety of our clients and our community is always our priority
Thank you for your support
Here are the changes you can expect moving forward:
Our team at Fort Langley Colonics puts our staff and your safety as our number one priority.
We are well prepared to see all our clients in the safest and most controlled manner.
Our team assures you we are committed to taking every precaution to provide the safest possible treatment environment. We are strictly adhering to all regulations administered by Public Health and WorkSafe BC. In these uncertain times, one thing that remains unwavering is our commitment to your safety and completing your treatments. Our clinic is continually sanitizing after each treatment. We are still continuing to take additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff:
– providing screening for all clients prior to their appt.
– continue to sanitize the treatment room after each patient and highly trafficked areas multiple times.
– we use disposable shorts, disposable treatment table paper, and disposable speculum and hoses, for each client.
– we have made hand sanitizer and masks available upon entering Fort Langley Colonics. All our therapists wear masks.
– we have notified our staff to stay home if they feel any symptoms related to COVID-19, feel they may have been exposed to it, or have any other reason to do so.
We would like to thank you all for doing your part to prevent the spread of COVID-19. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
We wish you good health,
- Please arrive on time for your visit; not early or late, wait in the car to be called in (please do not call us when you arrive). There is a 15-minute gap between appointments to allow us to thoroughly disinfect all interacted surfaces between clients. We may not be able to accommodate early or late arrivals due to the limited clinic capacity
- Unless you require assistance, please attend your appointment alone, no children are allowed.
- Put on a mask prior to entering the clinic. If you do not have a mask, please let us know in advance.
- Clients are asked to wash their hands upon entering the clinic, utilizing the designated handwashing station within the clinic. Additional hand sanitizing will be provided throughout for use during and after your visit.
- Please bring as little as possible with you to your appointments to limit the contact of personal items on surfaces. Business cards will be available upon request.
We will continue to update our Safety Plan as new measures become available from the Ministry of Health.
If you have any questions or concerns about Fort Langley Colonics Safety Plan or your upcoming appointment, please let us know.